CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Starting Nolan's Baby Book

Well, I have to admit that both Warren and Jack's baby books are in various forms of incompleteness. And I found the majority of the pages to be a little silly, especially when I found myself asking and then saying:

"Bryan, what is the average cost of the newspaper right now?"

"How about for a car?"

"What was your paternal Great Grandpa's middle name?"

"Oh, forget it. I'll skip this part and do it later."

Yeah, later never happened. At least not yet. So, I am trying something different this time around. I can type much faster than I can write, and uploading pictures is so much easier than printing and cutting and gluing.

I will try my best to mimic a traditional baby book, minus those annoying parts I mentioned already. And after Nolan is a year old, I will print the blog content into a glossy, beautiful book using Blog Books, where they "slurp" your blog into a real book. How cool is that?

So, here we go!

I said, "here we go!"

...Oh yeah, I still have 18 weeks to go before Nolan is actually born...

What can I say, I'm excited.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Very cool idea! Only one of my four children's baby books are actually complete!