CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's getting close



The two weeks between each prenatal appointment go by so quickly these days. It is a good thing for my nerves and my nesting that the crib is all set up and ready. I am having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and getting more excited by the day to have another baby. I can't wait to hold him and nurse him and watch him for hours as he sleeps.

I had an appointment yesterday and everything is perfect. The weight gain has slowed down a bit (only one pound gain in two weeks), which I am sort of glad for. I am still under 140, so I don't think I will break the 150 marker this time around. The baby measures perfectly and is very active still. The doctor said he couldn't tell if he is head down yet but I know he is based on feeling little feet in my ribs, oh and actually seeing them travel across my upper belly. That is something you just never get used to!

0 comments: