CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Nearly full term!


How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 24 lbs. since becoming pregnant.
Maternity clothes? Bare minimum, mostly elastic waisted shorts and yoga pants on bottom and long tanks on top.
Sleep: Becoming harder and harder. Thanks, Mother-Nature, for preparing me for a newborn!
Best moment this week: Everywhere in public, people just smile and say "it's another boy, isn't it?" That makes me laugh.
Movement: Movement is too benign of a word...more like karate kicks and punches...in my ribs.
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: Another boy to love. Nolan Patrick!
Labor Signs: Yes, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and nesting and other stuff ;)
Belly Button in or out? Couldn't be more out.
Stretch Marks? No, thanks!
What I miss: Not having heart burn nearly every day.
What I am looking forward to: Delivery...weird I know...but then I will be able to breathe again!
Weekly Wisdom: Just the other day Bryan asked me "where exactly are your stomach muscles right now?" Me: "Um, curled up waving a white flag I'm sure." Later I secretly had to google it because I wasn't entirely sure what happens to them.
Milestones: Baby is considered full term in a week! And we are 100% ready for him now. Still need to pack bags for the mad dash to the hospital though.

0 comments: